The View from The Shard
The Shard soars over 1,000 feet into the air, forming an iconic part of the London skyline. Designed by Renzo Piano, the Italian architect and engineer,this amazing building is a recognisable by its unique shape.
Located at the very top of the tallest building in Western Europe, ‘The View from the Shard’ offers wonderfully spectacular views of London, with guests able to see up to 40 miles away. For tourists and residents of London alike, it really is a ‘must see’ kind of attraction and the perfect inclusion to day out in the capital.
A ticket for General Admission includes:
- Access to level 72, which is open to the elements and the noises of the city streets below and level 69 which has available refreshments and great views of the city through its large windows.
- Audio & visual guides in English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Catalan, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Arabic and Portuguese. They provide an excellent commentary during your visit.
- Use of the Shard’s set of interactive telescopes, for a better and more detailed view
- Access to the ‘Sky Boutique’ and London’s ‘Highest Champagne Experience’
- Unlimited time to enjoy the attraction
- Guest ambassadors who are there to help visitors understand what they are seeing with their superbly detailed knowledge of London
- Refreshments available to buy on level 72
And the Shard offers a unique guarantee – If you can’t see at least 3 landmarks out of St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, The Gherkin Tower, The London Eye or One Canada Square due to cloud or poor visibility, then they will allow you to return within 3 months completely free of charge! If you arrive and think that the above applies, then simply talk to the ticket desk to see if the ‘visibility guarantee’ has been activated for that day.
New! Day and Night Tickets
Purchase this new type of ticket and you will enjoy two genuinely unique experiences of the same view. Come firstly between 10am – 6pm for your first ‘daytime’ view and return after leaving at least 2 hours and you’ll get to see London in its beautiful ‘lit’ splendour.