The West End
London’s West End is a veritable hive of activity, with not least, its world-renowned shopping district that includes Bond Street, Regent Street and Oxford Street. In addition to this, the West End is home to a dazzling array of West End shows like the Phantom of the Opera, The Lion King and the Book of Mormon.
The area also boasts a wide range of lively restaurants and bars, where you can eat top notch cuisine or try a tasty cocktail. This area of London is not just known for food and shopping, as there are many interesting attractions to visit, like the London Transport Museum and The National Gallery, to name but 2. All of this is easily accessible, as it sits just a short hop from tube stations in Piccadilly, Green Park and Oxford Circus.
Our favourite West End Hotels
- Cafe Royal Hotel – Double rooms from £269
- The Nadler Soho Hotel – Double rooms from £141
- Every Hotel Piccadilly – Double rooms from £50
- Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar – Double rooms from £108
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel – Double rooms from £116
- Cavendish London Hotel – Double rooms from £137
- The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton – Double rooms from £179
- Le Meridien Piccadilly – Double rooms from £173
- St Martins Lane, A Morgans Original – Double rooms from £189
- The Courthouse Hotel – Double rooms from £141