Romantic London Hotels
An impressive historic building in London, The Royal Horseguards Hotel is situated on the River Thames at the Embankment.The Horseguards Hotel near Westminster, London.See more images.
London is perhaps not the most romantic of locations when compared with Paris, Rome or Venice, but reputations count for nothing when you see what England’s capital city has to offer to the couple in love.
As one of the greenest cities in Europe, London has a mass of wide open spaces in Hyde Park, Regent’s Park, Kensington Gardens, all within easy reach of a huge choice of accommodation. That’s not to mention Kew Gardens and Richmond Park to the south east of the city. You might want also want to visit Hampstead to the North for wonderful views of the capital.
However, if it’s a romantic walk in a magical locale you want, then there can be no more beautiful sight than the Thames in the twilight hours, with the city’s many lights reflecting off the water’s surface.
You’ll only find the best prices on their official websites, so for an overnight treat or weekend getaway, take a look at their website.To check availability, click the “Check Availability” link below.
- Thistle Kensington Garden Hotel – Check Availability
- Thistle Holborn Hotel – Check Availability
- Thistle Trafalgar Square Hotel – Check Availability
- Thistle City Barbican Hotel – Check Availability
- Thistle Hyde Park Lancaster Gate Hotel – Check Availability
- Thistle Heathrow Terminal 5 Hotel – Check Availability
- Thistle Bloomsbury Park Hotel – Check Availability
- Thistle Piccadilly Hotel – Check Availability
- Thistle Marble Arch Hotel – Check Availability
- Great Cumberland Place Hotel – Check Availability
- Malmaison London – Check Availability
- Marble Arch Suites – Check Availability
- Park Grand London Lancaster Gate – Check Availability
- Park Grand London Paddington – Check Availability
- The Devonshire – Check Availability
- Park Grand London Hyde Park – Check Availability
- Hyde Park International – Check Availability
- Park Grand Paddington Court London – Check Availability
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel – Check Availability
- The Tower Hotel – Check Availability
- Park Grand London Kensington – Check Availability
- Park Grand London Heathrow – Check Availability
Things To Do
With galleries, theatres, concerts, sights to see and the many premium shopping areas in London, you are not likely to run out of things to see and do when enjoying a weekend break there. And if you’re planning to drop to one knee and make the most important of proposals during your stay, then you have a selection of Michelin rated restaurants in which to ‘take the plunge’.
Where to Stay
Your accommodation will go a long way to setting the mood of your visit, so getting it right is important. From 5 star opulence to cosy, but elegant boutique hotels, you’ll find something for every possible taste and price range in London. The hardest thing you’ll have to do is to choose between them all.
If you’d prefer to stay in quieter surroundings, you might want to consider Bloomsbury and Clerkenwell, secreted away in the backstreets of Soho or in Little Venice. Four poster beds and Victorian style are just some of the things you’ll discover with a little digging.
Everyone loves a little luxury in their lives and you’ll experience plenty in London, as you stay amongst antique furniture, spacious and ornate bath tubs and marble floors. Accommodation fit for a King and Queen can be enjoyed by visiting one of the area’s numerous plush and lavish establishments, with views of the city’s many parks and attractions.
And if going out isn’t what you’re planning during your break (wink!), then you can fall back on the Hotels’ own bars, top restaurants and of course, room service.
Guoman Hotels in London
An exclusive collection of four and five-star hotels in London, nestled in some of the city’s most stellar locations.
Great Cumberland Place, The Royal Horseguards Hotel, and The Tower Hotel.
Each has its own character, identity and style – from exquisite elegance at the Royal Horseguards, to contemporary comfort at Great Cumberland Place.