Stratford is a bustling neighbourhood in East London, known for its Olympic legacy, shopping centres, and cultural attractions.
Stratford is definitely worth visiting if you’re looking for a central area to explore.
Here’s your guide to what to see and do in Stratford.
- Westfield Stratford City: Westfield Stratford City is one of the largest shopping centres in Europe, featuring over 250 shops, cafes, and restaurants. From high-end fashion brands to fast food chains, you’ll find something for everyone here.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park: The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is a stunning park created for the 2012 Summer Olympics. It features a variety of sports facilities, gardens, and event spaces, as well as spectacular views of the city.
- The Stratford Centre: The Stratford Centre is a large indoor shopping mall home to various shops, cafes, and restaurants. It’s a great place to find everything from high street brands to local businesses, and there’s plenty of seating available for a break from shopping.
- The Stratford Circus: The Stratford Circus is a multi-disciplinary arts venue that hosts a variety of live performances, including theatre, dance, and music. From classical ballet to contemporary theatre, there’s always something happening at the Stratford Circus.
- The ArcelorMittal Orbit: The ArcelorMittal Orbit is a stunning observation tower that offers panoramic views of the city from its viewing platform. It’s a great place to get a birds-eye idea of London and admires the Olympic Park from above.
- The Theater Royal Stratford East: The Theater Royal Stratford East is a historic theatre that hosts a variety of live performances, including plays, musicals, and concerts. From classic productions to cutting-edge shows, there’s always something happening at the Theater Royal Stratford East.
Whether you’re visiting for the day or you’re staying for a weekend, Stratford is a neighbourhood that offers a lively and diverse experience for visitors.
Guoman Hotels in London
An exclusive collection of four and five-star hotels in London, nestled in some of the city’s most stellar locations.
Great Cumberland Place, The Royal Horseguards Hotel, and The Tower Hotel.
Each has its own character, identity and style – from exquisite elegance at the Royal Horseguards, to contemporary comfort at Great Cumberland Place.